Become A Member
Membership in Georgia Bio connects you to the decision-makers who shape Georgia’s life sciences industry. It makes you part of a community of scientific and business professionals who share a challenging vision – improve the health of people and their environment. It gives you first access to valuable information. It provides group purchasing power for your organization. It adds your voice to those who work to grow our state’s bioeconomy – and your bottom line.
Let Georgia Bio work for you:
- To attract investment dollars to your company
- To save you money when buying industry-related products
- To build your professional network
- To ensure you have qualified employees to hire
- To provide the life science industry with favorable government policies at the local, state and federal levels
Membership gives you:
- Valuable educational and networking opportunities at regional and national events including the Georgia Bio Innovation Summit
- A strong legislative voice with access to federal, state and local briefings as well as other advocacy events including annual the BIO & AdvaMed Fly-In’s in DC
- Access to industry news and events, career center, Member Directory and BIO BizLink
- Marketing exposure with company listings in Georgia Bio’s Membership Directory as well as access to post and publish information on Georgia Bio’s website
- An active business development partner capitalizing on Georgia Bio’s relationships with businesses, investors, universities and economic development agencies
- Discounts to industry events, office and laboratory supplies, business services, and a variety of advertising and marketing opportunities
- Participation in industry committees, networks and forums
CLICK HERE to view the membership matrix or see below. Please be sure to review the category description at the bottom of this page. Dues will renew on your company anniversary date. Join now online below.
1. My company would like to become a member of Georgia Bio. Please select your company type below .
|CORE||SUPPORTING||NON-PROFIT, GOVERNMENT, EDUCATION||RESEARCH INSTITUTION|
|Organizations that conduct research, develop, manufacture, or sell bioscience or medical technology products. This includes:|
-Environmental / Industrial Companies
|A Supporting member is an organization that sells to and / or provides services to or otherwise has an interest in the life sciences industry. This includes:|
-Consulting / Professional
-Financial Services / Investors
-Laboratory Services / Supplies
-Marketing / Communications
-Meetings / Events /Facilities
-Real Estate Development / Construction
-Staffing / Executive / Search
|Institutions or nonprofit agencies that are |
involved in biotechnology or medical technology
research, provide services to biotechnology or
medical technology organizations or otherwise have an interest in the lifesciences industry. This category includes non-Ph.D. granting institutions such as technical colleges.
|A research institution member is a Ph.D. granting institution and /or an organization with >$40M in annual research expenditures.|
2. My company is already a member of Georgia Bio and I would like to create a profile. Please select your company type below .
My company is a Core Member of Georgia Bio.
My company is an Supporting Member of Georgia Bio.
My company is a Non-Profit, Government, Education Member of Georgia Bio.
My company is a Research Institution Member of Georgia Bio.
3. I am unable to join Georgia Bio right now but would like to create a profile.
You can still create a profile (click here) even if you are not a Georgia Bio member. This will allow you to register for events, pay open invoices and join our mailing list.
4. I am unsure if my company is a member of georgia bio.
Click here to search our member roster for your company.
If your school is already a member you would join under that membership. Just use option 2 and click where it states "My company is a Research Institution Member of Georgia Bio."
If your school is NOT a member, you qualify for the start-up rate of $15. Please contact the membership office at firstname.lastname@example.org.