Georgia Bio Purchasing Program
Your job is to manage your company’s resources wisely - Our job is to help your organization save money.
Purchasing laboratory supplies or office equipment, saving tax dollars, attracting, training and retaining valuable employees, and reducing a company’s exposure to risk, regardless of size, research focus and stage of development—all biotechnology and medical device companies share these business objectives. But many don’t have the time, resources or personnel to assess which vendors have the expertise to serve them best, and at the most competitive price.
This is where your Georgia Bio membership can be of even greater value. Georgia Bio offers, as part of its relationship with the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), has partnered with industry leaders that offer top-quality products and services essential to the business operations of members’ companies, and has negotiated discounted prices and or enhanced services on behalf of its members. Additionally, Georgia Bio has direct partnerships with other vendors to help you save on your company HR needs.
our partnership with the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO), the
international association for the biotech industry, Georgia Bio members
can take advantage of discounts and other benefits on products and
services from industry-leading suppliers through BIO’s cost-savings
program, BIO Business Solutions. This partnership provides GaBio members
excellent discounts and special benefits on such products and services
as laboratory products and equipment, clinical trials liability and
other lines of commercial insurance policies, news distribution
services, shipping, office supplies, computer and technology products
and more. Download the Flyer
Learn more at www3.bio.org/bbs/georgia/ or contact Georgia Bio for your savings analysis.
- Aon Risk Solutions - Executive Liability Insurance
- Business Wire - News Distribution Services
- Chubb Group - Property & casualty insurance
Group - Clinical trials liability insurance: Products liability
insurance ; Errors and omissions insurance
- Clean Harbors
- FedEx - Shipping Services
- FedEx’s Deep Frozen Shipping Solution
- Humboldt/United Van Lines - Moving and relocation services
- Nikon Instruments
- Office Depot - Office supplies, furniture and equipment
- Tech Depot - Computer and Technology Products
- ShareVault - Secure Document Sharing & Virtual Data Room Solutions
- UniFirst-Workwear Services
- UniClean-Cleanroom Services
- VWR International - Laboratory supplies and equipment
Georgia Bio Member-To-Member Program
Member-to-Member Program is setup for Georgia Bio members to provide
fellow members with a discount on products and services. This program
leverages the relationships within Georgia Bio’s membership and
encourages member companies to support fellow members. To be a provider,
your membership must remain in good standing.
This is a new program so check back for more partners coming soon! Interested in becoming a provider? Apply today!
Click Here to Learn More About the TriNet HR Benefits including:
- Payroll Processing
- Employee Benefits: health, life & disability insurance; 401(k); flexible spending accounts; health savings accounts
- HR Consulting & Counseling
Click Here to Learn More about AKESOgen's genomics, genetics and bio-banking services.