(Note: $395 per person for 2 or more people from a member organization - Please contact Kristen Pappaterra, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to register for 2 or more people.)
Georgia Bio is pleased to offer Professional and Leadership Development workshops to our member organizations. The first two workshops will be:
* Power to Influence -- Thursday March 30 CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER.
* Management Essentials -- Friday March 31
Management Essentials directly helps Leaders/Managers (and some Project Managers) responsible for overseeing the work of others to increase success! Management Essentials has helped thousands, whether a technical promotion, new manager or a manager without previous formal training.
This program integrates content on effective management practices, with an optional 360 feedback (Post Program Reinforcement). This workshop blends activities, exercises, and models, for a very impactful day.
Managers will increase their professionalism as seen by their direct reports, or project team members, dealing with various situations for feedback, delegating, coaching, leading, and difficult conversations.
Participants who complete this program will be better able to:
- Communicate effectively for the situation
- Set objectives and expectations
- Delegate for time saving, development and best results
- Provide positive/constructive feedback
- Coach for skills and willingness
- Develop a detailed action plan for applying effective management practices specific to their team/individuals
- Optional Post Program feedback survey from their manager, self, and employees/others
Member organizations are also encouraged to contact our learning consultants directly for additional information on these programs. The learning consultants and their contact information is as follows:
Chris Black email@example.com 404-694-2903
David Gilman firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-965-0501