Join us for our Bench to Business, A Commercialization Workshop Series, Session 5;
It takes money to make money – understanding sources of capital and how to secure funding
Open at NO COST to Georgia Bio core industry members, and students, staff and faculty of academic and research member institutions.
Login required to register.
Do you have an interesting life science technology that should become a product? Are you interested in learning how you can help make that happen?
If so, then the “Bench to Business” Workshop Series, presented by the Georgia Bio Commercialization Committee and the Emerging Leaders Network, offers you a pragmatic, interactive, and fun experience to provide you with insight you need to commercialize your discovery or invention.
Bench to Business is a series of seven workshops, led by select experts who guide you through the real-life challenges of commercializing your technology. The workshops help you:
• Assess the commercial potential of your technology
• Investigate business models best suited for your technology
• Confront typical legal issues involved in technology transfer
• Gain insight into the day-to-day challenges entrepreneurs face
• Understand the sources capital available to entrepreneurs and how to tap into those sources; and
• Learn to develop effective pitches to communicate your opportunity to various audiences
The series is NOT an academic exercise, thought project, or broad overview of commercialization. It’s a practical and interactive experience, designed to expose you to the reality of technology commercialization and to approachable experts who can help.
Workshop 6 Expert Presenters:
Kenneth Williams Jr., Chief Executive Officer, Neo-Biz Solutions
Megan Williams, Neo-Biz Solutions
Art Spalding, TAMM Net
• Open at NO COST to Georgia Bio core industry members, and students, staff and faculty of academic and research member institutions.
• All workshops take place from 8:00 – 10:00am at the offices of Meunier Carlin & Curfman in midtown Atlanta.
• A Continental Breakfast will be served during the workshops.
• A limited number of seats are available-please register in advance.
• Service providers welcomed as sponsors at the $500 level. Contact Kristen Pappaterra at email@example.com for details.
Friday, October 21, 2016
8:00 am to 10:00am
Meunier Carlin & Curfman
999 Peachtree St NE #1300
Atlanta, Ga 30309
This event is only open to Georgia Bio core industry members, and students, staff and faculty of academic and research member institutions. You must login to register. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact Angela King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the limited number of seats available, if you need to cancel your registration, please send all cancellation requests to email@example.com / 404-221-0617 as soon as possible.